Sixx Sense, ShipRocked Giving Away Trip For Two on 2012 Cruise
Contest open until May 16
By Adrien Begrand Apr 27, 2012 10:32AM
I was plenty skeptical days before I went in the inaugural 70,000 Tons of Metal cruise, but it didn't take me long to realize that metal cruises are flat-out fun. And these days you can find a metal cruise that caters to your own specific metal/hard rock interests. If you've got a hankering for world-class extreme metal, there's this fall's Barge to Hell (including At the Gates, Sodom, Enslaved). If you prefer American metal, there's the forthcoming Mayhem Fest cruise (including Anthrax, Lamb of God, and Machine Head). If you're a KISS fan, there's the popular KISS Kruise. If you love metal of all varieties, you can't go wrong with 70,000 Tons. And if you like a combination of mainstream metal, active rock, and '80s metal, then ShipRocked is definitely for you.
As it happens, Nikki Sixx's radio show Sixx Sense has teamed up with ShipRocked to give away a trip for two on this year's cruise, which goes from November 27 to December 1. The grand prize includes:
- One Oceanview Stateroom for 2 people onboard ShipRocked 2012
- 4-Night Caribbean cruise vacation onboard the MSC Poesia, from Fort Lauderdale to Key West and Nassau
- 2 Round trip coach airfares to Ft. Lauderdale
- 1-Night standard hotel room in Ft. Lauderdale
- Free entry to all ShipRocked concerts, meet and greets, artist hosted events and other activities.
- Complimentary food and non-alcoholic beverages, including 24-7 room service
You can enter the contest, which closes May 16, here:
This year's ShipRocked lineup includes Godsmack, Five Finger Death Punch, P.O.D., Sevendust, Filter, Fuel, Black Stone Cherry, Lit, Geoff Tate (Queensrÿche), Gilby Clarke (ex-Guns N’ Roses), In This Moment and others.
live local music on
Enter your ZIP code to see concerts happening in your area.
Data provided by Zvents