'American Horror Story: Asylum' Spoiler Update
FX releases frightening five-minute sneak peek, new title sequence
FX sure knows how to scare up viewers.
In addition to releasing a swarm of frightening and intriguing promos and teasers, the basic-cable network has released the first five minutes of "American Horror Story: Asylum" on its Facebook page. Click here to check it out.
In it, fans will get to see pretty newlyweds Leo (pop star Adam Levine) and Teresa (Jenna Dewan-Tatum) as they sneak into Briarcliff Asylum.
Turns out Leo and Teresa have a thing for haunted joints, like a sexual thing, and decide it will be fun to do the deed in Briarcliff, the 12th and final place on their list.
Other spoilers include:
- Built in 1908, Briarcliff was the largest tuberculosis ward on the East Coast and some 46,000 people have died at Briarcliff
- An infamous and dangerous serial killer named Bloody Face once called the asylum home
- Patients' bodies were discarded via an underground tunnel called the "death chute"
- Like the murder house in Season 1, once you enter Briarcliff, you can never leave
- As they get ready to get it on, Leo and Teresa hear a noise and stupidly decide to go and check out the "death chute," which doesn't end well.
For more details and secrets, check out the five-minute sneak peek, which also includes the show's scary and cool new title sequence.
"American Horror Story: Asylum" premieres Wednesday, Oct. 17, at 10 p.m. ET/PT on FX.